As a child, when my mom introduced me to spinach dip, all I heard was S-P-I-N-A-C-H, and was instantly repulsed. I just could not imagine how anything with a spinach base could be tasty. After a bit of reasoning, I finally decided to give it a try and guess what? I fell head over heels, in love. I’m glad that I decided to trust and believe :p .
- half bag of frozen chopped spinach (500 g bag)
- 1/2 block of cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 instant noodles seasoning packet – chicken flavour
- Boil and drain spinach. As the spinach boils, it absorbs a lot of water. For the best results, ensure that all of the water is completely drained.
- Grate the cheese and combine all of the ingredients.
- Heat the mixture for 90 seconds in the microwave.
Serve HOT with nacho chips!