This is honestly one of the quickest sides in the entire world to prepare. It perfectly compliments any meat dish well and taste absolutely fabulous!
I think the most amazing part is that all of the required ingredients are probably sitting in your cupboard waiting to be used.
- 6 large, white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dice potatoes into bite size pieces and place into a baking pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Mix potatoes to ensure that they are all covered.
- sprinkle garlic, parsley and salt over potatoes. Mix to ensure that the seasonings are evenly dispersed.
- Place into oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Occasionally check and stir potatoes to ensure that all sides are cooked.